Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of the Game: February 2018

Hello Heroes!
    A pretty quiet month here in the Age of Heroes. We hope you are having a wonderful month and a great start to your year.

Short State of the Game this month as we transition into more refining time. We have done a few backend performance tweaks that should help the game out when we release our next submit. Additionally on the next submit we will be turning the snow and holiday features off. Make a snowman while you can!

This Month:
    I will be working on varying the arena schedule as this has been a major complaint and getting a cycle that hopefully addresses many of the concerns being made. The goal here is to have full rotations in both the solo and the guild arenas so there are no repeats of arenas until all others have gone through.

Though we currently do not have any big tech features on the pipeline I will be taking this time to go through and try to hammer out the smaller bugs that may have been persistent. Hero issues, stat errors, etc.

We will have a Titan Gauntlet at least and I will aim to get out a boosted gauntlet. However we have had some recent backend changes here that will make that difficult but I will do my very best.

Made some more tweaks and changes to Battlefield but as of this moment do not have a set date when we will introduce the next Battlefield event.

Will be making a cyclical shop sale to get more sales in the shop. Yes, that will include 4k deals.

Overall it looks to be a fairly quiet month but I will be doing my best to get some events and sales in there to spice it up. Thank you for reading and thank you for your continued support, we will see you in The Age of Heroes!

Just getting titan gauntlets, elemental gauntlets, elemental summons, 4K deals and things in shop will be nice. Looking forward to it. I also didn't hate BF. I really enjoyed using the Titans and found it interesting to see all their abilities. If it was similar length as arenas and could see top 3 guild scores on guild nodes, I would go so far as to say, I would have really liked it.

On a side note for existing players. I don't disagree with what you all are saying. BUT let's all cut out the *****ing and moaning. The major problem going on is more and more folks are reaching end game. Top 10 is getting more and more competitive. Less things to do or look forward to. There just isn't as much to do and game is becoming boring for you/us. I was at that point 6 months ago, took a break, came back and enjoyed the changes and working way back into top 10. Just try to remember how fun this game is until you get to that point and remember that it took many of us more then a year of game play to get there. The challenge of finding combinations to move on through story, compete in gauntlet, figuring out how to beat the guild bosses, finding lineups for all your heroes to get better arena scores, getting new heroes and better equipment. This game is still fun for many, especially for new players! Really, I think those at end game forget how enjoyable this game was for them. I've just seen a bad trend of long time players bad mouthing this game anytime anyone new comes into WC. They could have a year of fun exciting game play! If you are a top player, it is what it is. This game didn't get horrible all of a sudden, it's just, congratulations! you've mastered it, you've reached end game! Encourage new players to strive for that and let them enjoy the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
      Hello Heroes!

This Month:
      I will be working on varying the arena schedule as this has been a major complaint and getting a cycle that hopefully addresses many of the concerns being made. The goal here is to have full rotations in both the solo and the guild arenas so there are no repeats of arenas until all others have gone through.

[/SIZE]
      How about those long awaited additional tiers to GA and PA scores? Atm the guild max is 30M. Top 5 guilds do 500M and top 10 i think something around 200M+. So jeah.

Comment

Yeah, looking forward too those titan, special gauntlets, those deals, those "different" arenas, etc

Please Kodiak, as you say, spice it up! We really appreciate every event and deal you add

Comment

Originally posted by Muhv View Post
          How about those long awaited additional tiers to GA and PA scores? Atm the guild max is 30M. Top 5 guilds do 500M and top 10 i think something around 200M+. So jeah.
          I am more concerned with the 2h cooldown. At this point of the game I have 65 heroes (21-22 teams), and it takes loooong to do 1 run. Game has evolved, we have more heroes now, but the cooldowns are the same as the beginning. Have you considered about adapting the cooldowns to current game state?

Adding a few tiers as muhv says shouldnt be difficult, and I am pretty sure that it would motivate more every player.
          Last edited by Kicker; February 2nd, 2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

more tiers for arena events is a "must"
            + zoons of games have "skip battle" options". doing even resets and missions takes 30 minutes . when my team is x2 strenght of ai heroes i should be able to skip the battle. or when i reach a certain star point. doing resets and same missions bores me too. put aside heroics where i have to change my team for each mission. is it really so hard to put "skip mission" which i 3stared trillions of times before?
            4k deals nice
            rotation for arena nice too
            but we have another problem there "having arena that rewards same gear that drops in a mission or DD". make your arena gear gifts unique. a 5* that we cant find in a mission currently or DD is much more tempting. putting same and same stuffs on both missions and DD and arena isnt making sense
            and finally : swap your lesser token rewards in DD to greater token. we get lesser tokens in more ways then greater ones. so everyone is banked with bazillion of lessers but lack greaters. i dont say make it easy access. put it for diff 8 9 and 10 e.g. those that can auto diff 10 dont need lessers. those that need lessers cant do diff 10
            anyway this post wont get a reply too likes those in last few months i wrote here anyway

Comment

Hi all, Windrunners agree. We need more tiers for rewards in GA and personal Arena's, more Titan Gauntlets, an easier way to get through Arena's without taking all day. We all agree that BF needs to be revised and improved. More 5 and 6 * items as rewards. We love the game and want to keep playing but improvements are needed and at a faster pace. Lot's of players are just leaving because of the grind and lack of response. Please keep AoH going and improving!!

Comment

Hi! I totally agree with the above!
                We need more tiers for rewards in GA and personal Arena's, more Titan Gauntlets, an easier way to get through Arena's without taking all day. We all agree that BF needs to be revised and improved. More 5 and 6 * items as rewards. We love the game and want to keep playing but improvements are needed and at a faster pace. Lot's of players are just leaving because of the grind and lack of response. Please keep AoH going and improving!! Keep this game alive!!

Comment

and we need a stable 2 days break in between arena events

Comment

lol so your February SotG is the same as your January SotG more promises to fix bugs.. So tell us how many bugs did you fix in January? lol well at least we can all feel confident there will be 100x more bug fixes in February... Let's see 100 x 0 = what?

Comment

Hi, we have not heard anything so far - it would be great if we could get a short answer!

Comment

Agree most - if not all - of the nice proposals up there

Comment

So we just got in a Sale schedule that goes for a year with a variety of different sales as well as a varied arena schedule for the next few months. I will now be working on the Titan Guantlet and see if we can get a boosted gauntlet, as well as elemental summons. As far as updated tiers, it is a feasible project but not at least for this month. I will address it in the next state of the game.

Comment

elemental summons? nice

Comment

An 1800 ruby 5* weapon we can farm for free? That's what you got for us?

Have you guys heard of the game "World of Tanks"?

It's a game I used to play a lot but got away from it but have recently rediscovered the joy and committed to playing it regularly again. I have my goals set and am happily grinding. I ask if you know them because they are now receiving my monthly gaming budget. I will NOT be buying anything you offer anymore. Look up my spending history, I'm not your biggest but I was continuous. It's players like me that you guys are seeking, I buy stuff. But you give me nothing so I bought from someone else. Not to mention the quality of your product or your communication. I used to defend you guys. I used to believe. Not anymore. Now I'm grinding my way to the tierX US medium "Patton" I hear it's a pretty good tank. The buffs and premium buys I made should make it fast and enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                              X